Further light and darkness (feat. GUMI, HARUKA, SAKURA & SHION)
Further light and darkness (feat. GUMI, HARUKA, SAKURA & SHION)
The darkness lurking in our hearts continues to erode our hearts. We go about our daily lives with a fake smile, but behind the scenes we are crying inside. People always want to connect with someone and build relationships on a daily basis, but they often feel distant from the other person, which worries them on a daily basis. That's why people live their lives struggling every day in the abyss of loneliness. In such a society, A darkness called loneliness lurks in the depths of my heart and continues to sink. I live my life as if I am separated from society and go my own way. I can't come to terms with loneliness in my daily life, and my heart vacillates between light and darkness. I live my life to the fullest every day as the pitch-black darkness turns its edge against the light. There are days when I tend to give up, thinking that there's no way I'll ever find a lover, even though even my friends are living a life they can't afford. As he spends many days of agony and worry, darkness grows in his heart. I believe that in order to avoid being consumed by darkness, it is necessary to live a fulfilling life. She tries desperately to meet people in order to feel fulfilled, but ends up in vain. Every day is like that, so I suppress the encroaching darkness so that the true face of the fallen angel will not be revealed. Even though he continues to struggle, he lives his life to the fullest.

コメント
コメントを投稿